Saturday 31st October and
The Bluebell Railway turns Spooky!
Sunday 1st November 2009
Dare you Visit?
- Wizard Shows (at Horsted Keynes station) each day at 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm and 3.30pm - be amazed at the Wizard and his tricks!
- Scary Subway
- Hunt the Bat Competition - there are bats hidden around the railway - find them all and win a prize!
- Face Painting
- Scary Story Telling - Dare you listen to the haunted tales? (at Horsted Keynes station, 11.45am to 3.45pm each day)
- Fancy Dress Competition - Prizes for all winners in different age groups (at Horsted Keynes station each day - judging at 1.20pm)
- Special steam train service, including the Ghost Train and the Wizard Express
Discount on advance ticket purchases until 30th Sept
For more information please contact our customer services team:
Tel: 01825 720800 or e-mail
Train timetable will be based on Service 1 timings
Return to Bluebell Home Page, the Timetable, to Special Events or the 50th Anniversary
Visitor Info. - Museum - Trust - Catering - Contacts - What's New - Extension - Locos - Carriages & Wagons - Signals - History - Other - Links - Search - FAQ
Why not become a BRPS Member? - Get more involved as a Volunteer
Your ideal Film/TV location?
Page updated 6 September 2009 by Richard Salmon.
© Copyright, credits and disclaimer.