Vintage Bus Running Day - 16 November 2008
Free vintage buses will run on:
- Route 20: Brighton - Lewes - Chailey - Sheffield Park
- Route 89: Uckfield - Maresfield - Newick - Sheffield Park
- Route 789: Haywards Heath - Chailey - Sheffield Park
- Routes 73 and 434: Crawley - Three Bridges - Turners Hill - Kingscote
- Route 91: Tunbridge Wells - Groombridge - Hartfield - Kingscote
The Bluebell-sponsored Metrobus 473 route between East Grinstead and Kingscote will operate at normal comercial fares, with an enhanced frequency using both a vintage RML and a modern single-decker.
Click on each of the above routes for the appropriate timetable.
The visiting S&DJR 7F Locomotive will be in steam and hauling trains this day.
The photos, from the 2007 event (report here), are thanks to Scott McAvoy.
Return to Bluebell Home Page,
to the Timetable or to Special
Visitor Info. - Catering - Contacts - What's
New - Extension - Locos - Carriages & Wagons -
Signals - History - Other - Links - Search the site - FAQ
Photos © Scott McAvoy, 11 November 2007
Last updated by Richard Salmon, 13 November 2008
Disclaimer and credits.