Bluebell Railway - Other Miscellaneous Information
This page provides links to further information about the railway, other departments, and projects not falling under the other section headings.
If you couldn't find what you were looking for on this web site, Search the site, or try the What's New pages.
- Please consider supporting the Current Appeal.
- BRPS Membership information and Becoming a volunteer - Find out more days.
Pages for BRPS documents, including the Long Term Plan.
BRPS Social Subcommittee events for members.
Details of "Who's Who" on the Bluebell Railway, including photos of Bluebell Railway Staff
Aged between 9 and 16? Why not join The 9F Club, our young volunteers' group,
or, for children up to 8 years old, we have The Stepney Club.
- Details of The Bluebell Railway Trust.
- Extending the Bluebell. Information about the completed and prospective extensions to the line.
- Fancy a Job on the Bluebell? Details of staff vacancies are posted here.
- Interested in bringing a party for a School visit to the railway - projects based on the Bluebell Railway will contribute towards Key Stages 1 & 2 of the National Curriculum - more information available.
- Download a Bluebell Railway Screensaver (for PCs).
- Interactive Jigsaws on this web site!
- Order your Books and Videos by mail order from our shop
or visit the Carriage Shop at Horsted Keynes for second hand railway books, etc.
- We can offer Bluebell Railway Gift Vouchers - an ideal present for a friend who is interested in railways.
- Bluebell Railway Letter Service - including Commemorative Stamps and First Day Covers.
- Details of the Bluebell News Backnumber Service.
- The Bluebell is able to provide a range of Corporate Services:
- Information about the stations: Sheffield Park, Horsted Keynes, Kingscote and East Grinstead, and some more about the history and restoration of Kingscote Station.
- Operation Undercover Woodpax purchase and shed;
- Carriage Works Extension;
- Football Competition to support Carriage restoration projects.
- Track Layouts through the years:
Sheffield Park, Horsted Keynes, West Hoathly and Kingscote - More to come later!
- Map and Gradient Profile of the line
- Map showing how the line relates to other railways in the locality.
- Aerial Photos from 1947 covering the line are available via the History page
- Photographs are available:
- Video Clips
- Audio Clips
- Accommodation locally
- Included in our 'History of the Bluebell' pages is one which gives a brief history of the Bluebell line, and a series of pages about the History of Kingscote station.
- Walks and Other attractions in the area
Return to BRPS Home Page,
to the Timetable or to Special
Visitor Info. -
What's New -
Carriages & Wagons -
Why not become a BRPS Member? -
Get more involved as a Volunteer
Your ideal Film/TV location?
Last updated 23 January 2016 by Richard Salmon.