Children's Stepney Fun Weekend
was on Sat 31st March & Sun 1st April 2001
Thousands Enjoyed clowning around on the
We welcomed our younger visitors on this special weekend with the children's favourite locomotive "Stepney" who joined in the fun hauling trains between Sheffield Park and Horsted Keynes Stations.
Stepney, who helped haul some of the trains
What was on at Sheffield Park Station
- A roundabout in the station forecourt
- The engine sheds open for you to visit
- The model railway on platform 2
- The museum also on platform 2
- The Bluebell shop open on platform 1
- The Buffet and bar open on platform 1
- Sunday afternoon only, The Bluebell Band played outside buffet
What was on at Horsted Keynes Station
Timings may alter depending on demand and train service.
- The Punch & Judy shows in the marquee
- Learn how to be a clown with our special workshop
- Swing Boats on platform 2
- Children's Games on platform 2
- Hat Painting in waiting room on platform 3
- Face Painting in marquee
- King George V Buffet & Bar on platform 3
Return to the Bluebell Home Page, Special Events or Timetable
Visitor Info. - Catering - Contacts - What's New - Extension - Locos - Carriages - Signals - History - Other - Links - Search & Index - FAQ
Why not become a BRPS Member? Support us by applying for our Visa Card
Last updated 2 April 2001 by Richard Salmon.
© Copyright, credits and disclaimer.