2005 BRANCH-LINE WEEKEND
was on Sat 26 & Sun 27 February
The weekend featured a busy and varied timetable of Vintage Branch Line Trains with departures both days at roughly 35-40 minute intervals.
The following links are to photo albums from the event:
The locomotive line-up was:
- 55 "Stepney" - LBSCR A1X 'Terrier' 0-6-0T, built in 1875
- 65 - SECR O1-class 0-6-0, built in 1896; rebuilt 1908
- 96 "Normandy" - LSWR B4 0-4-0T, built in 1893
- 32473 (Birch Grove) - LBSCR E4-class 0-6-2T, built in 1898 - First appearance since its repaint into BR black livery
- 672 "Fenchurch" - LBSCR A1 'Terrier' 0-6-0T, built in 1872
- 9017 "Earl of Berkeley" - GWR 'Dukedog' 32xx 4-4-0, rebuilt in 1938 from two locos, which were themselves built in 1899 and 1906.
Return to Bluebell Home Page,
to the Timetable or to Special Events
Visitor Info. - Catering - Contacts - What's New - Extension - Locos - Carriages & Wagons - Signals - History - Other - Links - Search the site - FAQ
Why not become a BRPS Member? - Get more involved as a Volunteer
Your ideal Film/TV location?
Last updated 9 March 2005 by Richard Salmon.
© Copyright, disclaimer and credits.