Carriage Fleet Review
A series of articles describing the current state of the fleet of coaches preserved on the Bluebell Railway. These first appeared in Bluebell News, the Journal of the Bluebell Railway Preservation Society, between 1993 and 1995. They have been subsequently updated, and photographs of many of the coaches are included.
- Victorian 4- and 6-wheel Coaches
- Pre-Grouping, and a separate article on the SECR Hundred Seaters
- Southern Railway Maunsell Coaches
- Special and Observation Saloons
- Pullman Cars
- Southern Railway Bulleid Coaches
- British Railways Mark 1s
- Overview as at September 1995
- Overview as Updated - 24 March 2009
Return to Bluebell Home Page,
to the Timetable or to Special Events
Carriage & Wagon - Intro - Development - Stock Lists: Carriages & Wagons - Carriage Fleet Review - Join us
BASH - LSWR Project - Carriage Shop - Technical Pages
C&W Works News - Operation Undercover and Football Competition
Visitor Info. - Museum - Trust - Catering - Contacts - What's New - Extension - Locos - Carriages & Wagons - Signals - History - Other - Links - Search - FAQ
Why not become a BRPS Member? - Get more involved as a Volunteer
Your ideal Film/TV location?
Page last updated 24 March 2009 by Richard Salmon.
© Copyright, disclaimer and photo credits.