Pullman Car Company Kitchen First "Fingall"
Pullman Car "Fingall", built in 1924, and seen returned to service on the Bluebell in 1992 (Richard Salmon)
This coach, a standard `K' type Pullman, was built by the Birmingham Railway Carriage and Wagon Co. for the Yorkshire Pullman. However it was put to use on the "White Pullman" which, in 1929, was named the Golden Arrow. After the war it saw further use on the Southern Region, including the Bournemouth Belle.
Return to Bluebell Home Page, to the Timetable or to Special Events
Carriages & Wagons - Intro - Development - Stock Lists: Carriages & Wagons - Carriage Fleet Review - Join us
C&W Works News - Operation Undercover and Football Competition - Carriage Shop - Technical Pages
Visitor Info. - Museum - Trust - Catering - Contacts - What's New - Projects - Locos - Carriages & Wagons - Signals - History - Other - Links - Search - FAQ
Why not become a BRPS Member? - Get more involved as a Volunteer
© Copyright April 1995 by Richard Salmon.
Last updated by Richard Salmon, 17 April 2013
Disclaimer and credits.