Bluebell Railway Preservation Society
Web-pages for Members
Notices for Members
Please note that a change in policy will result in notices of the deaths of Bluebell staff and volunteers being circulated via internal channels, and full obituaries appearing in Bluebell News magazine.
Preservation Standards Manual
We are pleased to be able to publish the first edition of our Preservation Standards Manual, which details how everything on and about our Railway should be presented. This is a major undertaking, and there are some sections yet to be fully completed, and it will probably always remain a work in progress as new research is still uncovering refinements.
Bluebell News - BRPS Chairmanship - BRPS AGM & EGM postponement
Please see this joint Note from BRPS and Bluebell Railway PLC concerning the online delivery of Bluebell News, Steve Bigg assuming the role of acting chairman of BRPS, and the postponement of the AGM and EGM which had been scheduled for 23 May 2020.
Documents for Members
List of Notices
- Please note that deaths of Bluebell staff and volunteers will in future be circulated via internal channels. Obituaries will appear in Bluebell News magazine.
- John Scrace, Ken Deans, John Woods - March-April 2020
- Joint Note from BRPS and Bluebell Railway PLC - Bluebell News - BRPS Chairmanship - BRPS AGM & EGM postponement - 28 March 2020
- Klaus Marx, Roger Williams, Jean Cook, Ray Tanner & Ian Osborne - October 2019/February 2020
- David Burch appointed Finance Director - Dec 2019
- Neil Cameron, Charles Roberts & Dave Devlin - August/September 2019
- Douglas Harris, Peter Forrestier-Smith, Alan Blackburn, John Griffith, Mike Gibbard & Lewis Norris - Spring/Summer 2019
- Notice regarding recent management changes - June 2019
- Report from the BRPS AGMs and EGM - 18 May 2019
- Martin Cresswell appointed Safety Director - May 2019
- Details of BRPS 10-year volunteer awards - April 2019
- Papers for the reconvened 58th AGM and AGM 2019 Notice
- Derek Robinson, Charles Bird & Phillip Cooper - January 2019
Older notices and documents are archived here.
Floreat Vapor - May Steam Flourish (or literally, "flower")
The Bluebell Railway was granted a shield, reproduced at the head of this page, in its early days.
The shield shows the arms of the Earl of Sheffield, those of the Lords of the Manor of Horsted Keynes,
and of the towns of East Grinstead and Lewes.
Return to BRPS Members' Page,
Bluebell Heritage Home Page,
to the Timetable or to Special
Visitor Info. -
What's New -
Carriages & Wagons -
Why not become a BRPS Member? -
Get more involved as a Volunteer
Your ideal Film/TV location?
Last updated 21 May 2020 by Richard